There are so many things we will explore about Pakistan, but first i have to complete what are the the Top 10 most beautiful places to visit in Paksitan.
- Naltar Valley is amazing, i know you are dreaming about the amazing beauty of Naltar valley, but we have to move to the another beautiful place to visit and its name is Hunza.
Hunza is a mountainous valley in the Gilgit-Baltistan region of Pakistan. Hunza is situated in the extreme northern part of the region. Amazing Place, neat and clean fresh air, friendly peoples, rich culture and so much more.
But before packing your bags to Hunza Some things you need to Remember, If you are traveling from Islamabad or Rawalpindi or Lahore or Karachi you need to read these lines and remember them.
Weather in Hunza is Cold, good at day time and cold at the evening so don’t forget to pack your warm cloths and jackets with you.
When you have planned to trvel Hunza Valley, There are few things that you should take care of:
- Hunza is tourist place most of the tourist visit hunza valley don’t book their hotels, rooms, guest houses before travelling then they have to face a high price for booking a room or a hotel.
- Hotels or rooms in hunza are almost full between june to august. So book your room before going to hunza there are so many hotels where you can stay and enjoy your journey.
- Things are bit expensive.
- Weather is Cold.
When you travelling to Hunza Valley, if you are driving by yourself or you have anyone else with you if he is familiar with the roads, Good.
Otherwise you have to take care of few things.
- Roads are Dangeruous.
- Beautiful Sights to see, Careful while driving.
- Don’t Throw Trash out of cars.
- Don’t Make Noise, or honks unnecessary Horns.
- If you need any help peoples are very friendly.
- Keep your kids inside the cars, Don’t let them hang out of windows.
Hunza is divided into 3 geographic subdivisions:
Hunza District. The main towns, villages and valleys are:
- Gulmit (old historic town, with mountains, peaks and glaciers.)
- Passu (Passu is a popular tourist destination because of its easily accessible sweeping landscapes, and vistas of the 7,478 m (24,534 ft) tall Passu Sar mountain, the Passu Glacier, and Passu Cones)
- Sost (Beautiful But Dangerous, Should Drive Careful because of huge Mountains and Curvy Roads.
- Shimshal (Full of Mountains, Dry and the Place of Yak cows if you want to see the different colorful mountains and yaks this place is for you)
- Hussaini, Gojal
Central Hunza consists of the parts of Aliabad tehsil of Hunza District. The main towns, villages and valleys are:
- Aliabad ( A Bazar or a community center in Hunza where you can find almost everything)
- Hyderabad Hunza
- Karimabad ( Lots of Hotels / Guest Houses you can find to stay and spend your night)
- Baltit Fort ( Historical Place Don’t Miss)
- Altit Fort ( Historical Place Don’t Miss)
- Ganish Village